Cannot be utilized in high temperature applications (for the most part indicated to 50°C), as the marks will rapidly turn dark.
• There is a restricted k type thermocouple of direct warm name materials, contrasted with warm exchange (despite the fact that it is conceivable to acquire direct warm card label material and some engineered materials, for example, polypropylene).
• Direct warm marks will make more noteworthy wear the print head contrasted with warm exchange printing. You can accordingly expect the supplant the print head all the more frequently with direct warm printing on the off chance that you are printing high volumes of marks.
The issue of print blurring and the name material stamping when scraped are diminished when utilizing top covered direct warm marks. Top covered direct warm marks are more costly, yet additionally give restricted protection from dampness and water harm. In the event that immediate warm marks are to be utilized in a cooler (with a cooler cement), it is prudent to utilize top covered name material.
Warm Transfer Printing
Focal points of Thermal Transfer Printing:
• Thermal exchange printing produces a lasting print, which has fantastic protection from blurring, in any event, when exposed to coordinate daylight.
• The sturdiness of warm exchange print can be controlled by the decision of lace type. The most mainstream (and least expense) grade is wax, which has restricted smear opposition. The following evaluation up is wax/tar, which has great smear opposition, however restricted scratch obstruction. The top evaluation is pitch, which is scratch and water safe and impervious to numerous synthetics (see the lace detail for data on which synthetic compounds a specific lace is impervious to).
• There are a lot more extensive decision of mark materials accessible for warm exchange printing contrasted with direct warm. The decision of mark materials shifts from uncoated and covered papers and card through to fabric and a wide scope of manufactured materials, including polyethylene, polypropylene, polyester and polyimide. The selection of cements is additionally more noteworthy with warm exchange marks, specifically for low temperature applications (- 196°C) and extremely high temperatures (+ 575°C).